Top Handle or Hobo-style Leather Strap - Choose Color & Finish - 20" Length, 1" Wide, Large O-Rings
Custom made purse strap made in your choice of leather using the Large (2" outside diameter) O-Rings with an attachable spring opening as shown. Choose your O-Ring hardware finish in GOLD, NICKEL or BRUSHED GOLD (add additional O-rings).Typical uses for a strap this size include:
- Top-handle, hobo style or tight fitting under-arm bag
Choose either GOLD (great for communicating elegance and sophistication), BRUSHED GOLD (smooth brushed, matte finish, great for communicating traditional or classy elegance) or NICKEL (contemporary, communicates a cutting edge look, and matches beautifully with most bag colors). All finishes have the look and feel of fine jewelry.Strap specifications:
- 20 inches (approximately 51 centimeters) length, measured end-to-end, including hooks/clasps
- Approximate drop length of 8-12 inches; varies by bag and use (see mannequin photo)
- 1-inch wide (approximately 2.5 centimeters)
- Finished with matching studs for strength and durability
- Handmade in the USA
The O-ring is incredibly versatile. It can be attached to many different types of handbags, creating a natural look that fits the bag's original design.
- Easily attachable to existing bag hardware, grommet holes or leather hooks
- Sturdy, smooth, high-quality finish with large inward-opening clasp
- Complements style used on many designer handbags
All strap orders are made by hand in California, USA, and generally ship in 7-14 days. Accessories generally ship in 2-5 days. If you need your order as quickly as possible, Shipping & Production upgrade options are available at checkout.
Quality craftsmanship you can trust! Mautto products are crafted to give you a professional look that complement the finest designer bags. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 45 days of purchase.
Mautto keeps your payment information secure.
All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.