Adjustable Crossbody Bag Strap - Choose Leather Color - 55" Maximum Length, 1" Wide, #19 Hooks
This adjustable length strap offers the ultimate in flexibility, allowing your bag to be worn from shoulder to crossbody positions!
Genuine leather, adjustable crossbody strap for totes, purses, handbags, briefcases, duffel bags, shoulder bags, messengers, bucket bags, shoppers, and more! Offered in your choice of 16 leather colors. The dogleash style #19 swivel-snap hooks are offered in your choice of Gold, Antique Brass, or Solid Brass finish.Typical uses for this strap include:
- Shoulder to crossbody length for medium to large size bags
- Mautto customers have found this strap to be suitable for their Coach Willis or similar bag, with detachable strap
Choose either GOLD hooks (great for communicating elegance and sophistication), ANTIQUE BRASS (aged, muted, mature), or SOLID BRASS (traditional, muted, classy). All finishes have the look and feel of fine jewelry.Strap specifications:
- 55 inches (approximately 140cm) maximum adjusted length, measured end-to-end, including hooks/clasps
- Easily adjustable from approximately 34-55 inches, using the included slide hardware for precise length adjustment to fit your exact needs
- Approximate drop length range of 14-30 inches; varies by bag and use (see mannequin photo)
- 1-inch wide (approximately 2.5cm)
- Finished with matching studs for strength and durability
- Handmade in the USA
All strap orders are made by hand in California, USA, and generally ship in 7-14 days. Accessories generally ship in 2-5 days. If you need your order as quickly as possible, Shipping & Production upgrade options are available at checkout.
Quality craftsmanship you can trust! Mautto products are crafted to give you a professional look that complement the finest designer bags. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 45 days of purchase.
Mautto keeps your payment information secure.
All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.