Adjustable Length Leather Strap with Punched Holes on Ends - 1" (1-inch) Wide - Choose Length+Color
Replace an existing strap and/or carry your bag how you want, with a new leather strap. This style of strap has punched holes on each end, which allows you to adjust the strap length to fit your needs. It attaches to your bag's existing buckle hardware.
- 1" (1-inch) width; this is the width that will fit/slide through your bag's buckle hardware
- Your choice of 4 lengths (measured end-to-end); 35-inch, 45-inch, 55-inch, 65-inch
- 3 punched holes on each end, starting from 2-inches on each end, and spaced 2-inches apart
- Rounded ends with stitching around the edge of the strap (see photos)
- Handmade using high-quality, genuine leather
- If you require different specifications, please Contact Us regarding custom order opportunities
Please note: some customers measure strap length by what's commonly referred to as "drop length"; this strap measurement method varies by bag and use, so Mautto uses an end-to-end length measurement method. If you're not sure about your ideal strap length, please see our Strap Fitment Guide.
All strap orders are made by hand in California, USA, and generally ship in 7-14 days. Accessories generally ship in 2-5 days. Expedite Your Order
Quality craftsmanship you can trust! Mautto products are crafted to give you a professional look that complement the finest designer bags. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 45 days of purchase.
Mautto keeps your payment information secure.
All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.