Black Leather Pieces - 1 Pound Bag of Scraps & Remnants - for Crafts, Art, DIY Projects, Jewelry
Great for your leather crafting and DIY projects! These high quality black leather pieces range from smooth to lightly textured, with natural leather grain and pebbling. Black tones in the light, medium and deep/true range. May also include patent/glossy black leather pieces.
These leather remnants come from hides used by Mautto for various projects.
Every order is unique! Photos represent a sample order.Potential applications:
- Small accessory bags, petite wallets, wrist bands, fringes
- Leather jewelry, chokers, earrings, watch bands, lace
- Upholstery patch, doll clothing, pet collars
- Scrap booking, key fobs, cord wranglers
- Hair clip and cuff link embellishments
- Luggage tags, bookmarks, coasters
- Mouse pads, clothing patches and so much more!
- Each 1 pound bag contains at least 5 square feet of high quality leather
- Top grain leathers; finished/textured on one side, suede on opposite side
- 0.8 - 2mm thickness
- Pieces range in size from 3 square inches to 1 square foot
- Soft to the touch, durable, and lightly pebbled/textured
- Designed for garments, bags, automotive, marine, furniture
- Great for arts and crafts or DIY projects
NOTE: The pieces are randomly chosen and every 1 pound bag is different, consisting of regular and irregular shapes. If you need a particular leather, or, pieces larger than 1 square-foot, contact us with your custom request.
This item ships in 2-3 business days.
All strap orders are made by hand in California, USA, and generally ship in 7-14 days. Accessories generally ship in 2-5 days. Expedite Your Order
Quality craftsmanship you can trust! Mautto products are crafted to give you a professional look that complement the finest designer bags. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 45 days of purchase.
Mautto keeps your payment information secure.
All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.