GUNMETAL Chain Bag Strap - Mini Classy Curb, Diamond Cut Accents - 1/4" Wide - Choose Length & Hooks
Luxurious petite/mini chain strap featuring the elegant Classy Curb Diamond Cut design. The chain is made of uniformly small sized oval links that are twisted, allowing the chain to lie flat, beautifully along a surface. The diamond cut finish reflects light beautifully. This mini chain is designed for smaller bags, clutches, wallets and similar petite bags.
The chain is solid steel with gunmetal (glossy dark gray, nearly black) finish that looks and feels like fine jewelry. Its substantial weight, elegant look and solid feel, communicate luxury. The chain links make a soft/subtle and beautiful noise when moving. This is NOT aluminum or plastic chain, often sold by other retailers.
Available from 12" to 68" (inches) in length, in 4-inch increments, so you can choose the perfect length for your needs.
This is for one chain strap:
- Crafted by hand using jewelry-quality chain
- Chain can't be easily cut by thieves
- 12-68" (inches) long, total length end-to-end, including hardware/hooks
- Easily attachable using either the swiveling #14B hooks, Large Lobster Claw clasps, swiveling #16C hooks, swiveling #16C LG hooks, swiveling #18B Mini hooks (OUT OF STOCK), or swiveling #18B hooks
- 1/4" (inch) / 6.5mm wide
- Each chain link is approximately 6.5mm wide by 9.5mm long by 2mm thick
- Drop length varies depending on handbag and use
All strap orders are made by hand in California, USA, and generally ship in 7-14 days. Accessories generally ship in 2-5 days. If you need your order as quickly as possible, Shipping & Production upgrade options are available at checkout.
Quality craftsmanship you can trust! Mautto products are crafted to give you a professional look that complement the finest designer bags. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 45 days of purchase.
Mautto keeps your payment information secure.
All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.