Leather Samples for Mautto Straps - Choose Colors or Packs - Suede & Webbing Samples Also Available
Purchase a small color sample so you can verify a suitable color match before placing a leather or webbing strap order. You can order as many color swatches as you like (use promo code SAMPLES to save 20% if you select 5 or more colors). You can also order a "Color Pack" that contains popular common colors such as black, tan and dark brown. The price per sample when purchasing a Color Pack is $0.60.
Each leather swatch is approximately 1.5-inch wide by 1.5-inch tall (roughly 3.5cm X 3.5cm, or 35mm X 35mm). The size and shape of swatches varies from 1-3 square inches, depending on the leather and material.
Please see the 5 grids of available leather and webbing colors on this page, then choose a color from the drop-down (listed in alphabetical order with Color Packs at the top). Color Packs are outlined and highlighted on the color grids.
Colors listed with an asterisk (*) next to the name are available in limited quantities and strap lengths; please contact us for details.
Black tones: Black, Low Pebble Black, Smooth Black, Matte Low Pebble Black, Black Cat Pebble, Chic Black Patent Crinkle, Black Micro Dots* (suede with micro patent dots that resemble sequins), and Black Patent (genuine* and faux options)
ALL COLORS available together in the "BLACK Leathers Sample Pack" for $5.40
Gray tones: Silver, Steel Gray, Dove Gray, Metallic Gunmetal, Cloud Gray, and Gray Fog*
ALL COLORS available together in the "GRAY Leathers Sample Pack" for $3.60
White tones: Pure White, White Patent*, and Off White
ALL COLORS available together in the "WHITE Leathers Sample Pack" for $1.80
Nude tones: Ivory, Beige, Sweet Cream, Sand, Nude*, Cream Tan*, Eggshell, Classic Taupe, Metallic Champagne, Metallic Gold
ALL COLORS available together in the "NUDE Leathers Sample Pack" for $6.00
Tan tones: Dark Almond, Camel, Light Salmon, Saddle Tan, Saffron, Terra Cotta, Cognac, Cinnamon, and Smooth Latte
ALL COLORS available together in the "TAN Leathers Sample Pack" for $5.40
Brown tones: French Taupe, Rusty Brown, Chestnut*, Brandy*, Sienna, Brown Sugar, Sweet Cocoa, and Russet*
ALL COLORS available together in the "BROWN Leathers Sample Pack" for $4.80
Dark Brown tones: Tobacco, Bronze, Walnut*, Chocolate Mousse*, Matte Brown, Matte Cocoa, Mahogany, Dark Brown, Matte Dark Walnut, Coffee Bean, and Espresso
ALL COLORS available together in the "DARK BROWN Leathers Sample Pack" for $6.60
Red tones: Red, True Red*, Scarlet Red, Red Apple, and Red Patent*
ALL COLORS available together in the "RED Leathers Sample Pack" for $3.00
Burgundy tones: Deep Cranberry, Burgundy, Chianti Pebble, Maroon, and Dark Burgundy
ALL COLORS available together in the "BURGUNDY Leathers Sample Pack" for $3.00
Orange & Yellow tones: Orange and Buttercup
Green tones: Spring Green, Green Apple, Olive Green, Dark Olive, Moss Green*, Hunter Green Pebble*, Forest Green, Matte Forest Green
ALL COLORS available together in the "GREEN Leathers Sample Pack" for $4.80
Blue tones: Navy, Smooth Navy*, Blue Caribbean, Royal Blue, Ocean Blue, Marine Matte Navy*, and Dark Navy
ALL COLORS available together in the "BLUE Leathers Sample Pack" for $4.20
Purple tones: Lilac, Metallic Lilac*, Amethyst, and Deep Plum
Pink tones: Pink Blush, Dusty Rose, and Fuschia
Misc colors: Distressed Brown, Vintage Brown, Khaki, Paprika, Electric Lime, Peacock, Teal, and Turquoise
Suede: Black*, Olive*, Red*, and Periwinkle*
Exotics: Snow Leopard*, Leopard Suede*, Leopard*, Cheetah*, and Mini Zebra*; please note that these animal print leathers are NOT made from real animals--they are faux prints that resemble the animal's beautiful colors and patterns.
Nylon Webbing: black, brown, khaki, silver gray, burgundy (out of stock), dark red, light red, raspberry, dark navy, royal blue, powder blue, hot pink, purple, pumpkin, forest green, and olive
Cotton Canvas Webbing: black, brown, khaki, natural, charcoal, gray, navy, light blue, olive, lime green, yellow, orange, red, fuchsia, light pink, and purple
COLOR SELECTION TIPS
- The leather swatch photos seen here were taken in natural light (indoor with no direct sunlight or other direct lighting). Put your bag or strap in a naturally lit area, such as the middle of a large room with windows, when comparing colors.
- The colors seen on your screen (computer, phone, tablet, etc) may differ from the actual leather color; if possible, use a high quality monitor/screen with default color and back-lighting settings.
- Consider an accent color if a suitable color match can't be found. Please see our guide to accent and complementary color combinations
- The texture and pebbling of samples is typically more pronounced (more dramatic) than when the leather is stitched together on a finished strap. Generally speaking, this means the texture on the strap will likely be less defined (smoother) than the sample.
- One side of the leather sample may be "furry" or feel like suede. This is the backside of the leather, which won't be seen on the finished strap. The backside is also where you will find the leather's color name.
- Your leather sample may include natural "wrinkles" or other inconsistencies in the grain/texture. These inconsistencies will be minimized (smoothed out) on the finished strap; these are also trademarks of a genuine leather.
- Every leather hide is different. Slight texture differences, markings, and even color (dye lots vary) may be noticed. Please be advised that there could be subtle differences from the sample(s) you receive and the finished strap.
- Not all leather colors are compatible with the strap lengths and widths available for purchase. Please consult the Leather Colors guide for compatible strap widths, and/or strap length limitations which is also noted above with an * next to the color names.
- The finished leather strap will be thicker than the sample(s) you receive; usually 2-4 times the thickness of the sample.
- NO RETURNS or REFUNDS accepted on leather and webbing samples; all purchases are final.
- All leather sample orders ship within 3 business days; if shipped with other items in your order, then normal 7-14 day processing time applies. View the optional Rush Processing add-on if your order contains more than just samples, and you would like your order shipped in 2 business days.
- Please allow 5-10 business days (from the time of purchase) for samples to arrive in the United States, and 2-6 weeks for samples to arrive to all other international countries.
- UNITED STATES: Free shipping via USPS First Class Mail. According to USPS, this generally means 3-5 day delivery to "major markets"; no tracking is available.
- CANADA: $4 shipping via USPS First Class International Mail. Each additional leather sample adds $0.10 in shipping. According to USPS, this generally means 2-6 week delivery time to "major markets"; no tracking is available.
- ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES: $5 shipping via USPS First Class International Mail. Each additional leather sample adds $0.10 in shipping. According to USPS, this generally means 2-6 week delivery time to "major markets"; no tracking is available. We ship to Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a customized shipping quote.
All strap orders are made by hand in California, USA, and generally ship in 7-14 days. Accessories generally ship in 2-5 days. Expedite Your Order
Quality craftsmanship you can trust! Mautto products are crafted to give you a professional look that complement the finest designer bags. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 45 days of purchase.
Mautto keeps your payment information secure.
All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.