Cinch Cord / Drawstring Replacement for Louis Vuitton (LV) Noe Shoulder Bag or Similar Styles
Replace your worn out or broken Louis Vuitton (LV) drawstring / cinch cord with a durable, genuine leather drawstring by Mautto.
The new drawstring will be:
- 0.25" (1/4 inch) wide
- In your choice of 5 different lengths (40", 45", 50", 55", 60")
- Made by hand using genuine leather
Choose between these choices/styles:
- Black leather with Black stitching
- Cognac leather with Yellow stitching
- Cognac leather with Brown stitching
- Saddle Tan leather with Saddle Tan stitching
- Saddle Tan leather with Yellow stitching
- Camel leather with Camel stitching
- Camel leather with Yellow stitching
- Matte Dark Walnut leather with Matching stitching
- Matte Dark Walnut leather with Yellow stitching
- Red Apple leather with Red Apple stitching
- Red Apple leather with Yellow stitching
- Other colors are available by custom order only (contact us for details)
Please allow 4-5 inches at each end of the drawstring to tie a knot (if needed). Mautto customers have found our drawstring replacements to work great with Louis Vuitton, Fendi bags and more.
Please note: Mautto does not create replica designer straps. We create alternatives that serve a similar purpose (allow a bag to be carried), and meet or exceed the quality standards of high-end bag makers. Please contact your local official retailer for authentic replacement parts. Mautto is an independent company and not affiliated with Louis Vuitton, Fendi or any other handbag brand.
All strap orders are made by hand in California, USA, and generally ship in 7-14 days. Accessories generally ship in 2-5 days. Expedite Your Order
Quality craftsmanship you can trust! Mautto products are crafted to give you a professional look that complement the finest designer bags. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it within 45 days of purchase.
Mautto keeps your payment information secure.
All major credit cards and PayPal accepted.